How to choose the right baby carrier

Having a baby is very overwhelming. There is so many options and products out there. Which one is best for you? Well I've reviewed three popular brands to help you make the best decision for you and baby!

I'm going to review these three popular carriers:






First of all these three are quite similar. Besides price point, there isn't much difference at first glance, making it even harder to decide. 

I'm going to give my honest opinion on each and also go over some reviews from other moms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I could consider this one my first choice. For me, I like that it is simple, no extra attachments. I like
that you can have the option to carry on your back instead and that it has a waist band to help displace the weight of your baby. And most especially the PRICE. The average cost is only $45!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would definitely try the Bjorn as a starter carrier. But at a whopping average cost of $100 new, opt to try to buy used or borrow from a friend before making the investment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides the above points, this one really does save your back! That alone is work the investment. These carriers average at around $160. Plus who can't resist the pocket in the front!





Comments