The Best Shopping Cart Covers


I came across a fellow mamma at the grocery store today. She had a shopping cart cover for her toddler. As I looked I saw the child playing with toys and gazing at the bright patterned material. Then I looked at my cart. My baby was chewing on cart handle and looking rather uncomfortable in that metal seat. Ugh, I thought, I wish I had one of those.

But there is an overwhelming amount of options out there. Here is a quick review of my top three choices




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This cover would be ideal for smaller babies, maybe 6-12 months. It's a good value for it's versatility only $35

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally love that it includes a compact bag. It's already hard enough to pack everything you need when going out with baby. The Fabric is soft and natural and fits in almost every shopping cart. A very good value for only $25

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this one, the secure clip, which doubles as the bag holder once collapsed. the cushioned back, oh and definitely the tablet pouch, that's the seller for me. Plus I'm not really a Costco shopper so this one is ideal for me. Only $40 while supplies last!




































Comments